The Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) is offering a 3-year full-time Postgraduate Research Scholarship, funded by the Autism Cooperative Research Centre, to a highly motivated student to study factors (e.g. educational/vocational, wellbeing, and mental health) associated with transition from school to adulthood in individuals on the autism spectrum. It is worth $26,682 per year over 3 years.
Full details in this flyer
- A Masters degree or an Undergraduate degree with first class honours in psychology, health science or a related field
- Interest and/or experience in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Experience in research (e.g. conducting research projects, data analysis, publications)
- Potential for completing a PhD
- Good organisation and communication skills
Open to international and domestic applicants. International students must be an H1 applicant.