- Current approaches and barriers to consistent, timely and best practice autism diagnosis
- Knowledge and diagnosis of autism in Nepal
Autism in girls and women
- Misdiagnosis and under representation of females in autism data, and gender bias in autism assessment and support services
- How can we diagnose autistic girls earlier?
- “It Defines Who I Am” or “It’s Something I Have”: What Language Do [Autistic] Australian Adults [on the Autism Spectrum] Prefer?
- Supporting mental health: What young Australian autistic adults tell us.