- Current approaches and barriers to consistent, timely and best practice autism diagnosis
- Knowledge and diagnosis of autism in Nepal
Autism in girls and women
- Misdiagnosis and under representation of females in autism data, and gender bias in autism assessment and support services
- How can we diagnose autistic girls earlier?
- “It Defines Who I Am” or “It’s Something I Have”: What Language Do [Autistic] Australian Adults [on the Autism Spectrum] Prefer?
- Supporting mental health: What young Australian autistic adults tell us.
- What is autistic burnout? Features, impact and prevention strategies
Adults: School, work and mental health
- Study of Australian School Leavers with Autism research directions survey results
- Anxiety, depression and autistic adults
- Workplace social challenges experienced by employees on the autism spectrum
- What are the links between COVID-19, wellbeing, depression, and suicide risk factors in Australian autistic adults?