20 – 22 March
- Professor Cheryl Dissanayake, “Our work at the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre” The Rotary Conference, Wangaratta
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti “Imitation and joint attention in autism.” Invited keynote lecture at the conference “Progetto Michelangelo”, University of Pisa, Italy.
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti “Early intervention in autism: Ethical issues and effectiveness.” Invited keynote lecture at the international conference “Light it Blue – Autism Awareness Day”, Lugarno, Switzerland.
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti “Learning in Autism: Bridging the gap between research and practice.” Invited keynote lecture at the World Autism Awareness Day Conference, Rome, Italy.
- Dr Nancy Sadka “It’s time to wake up – Choice and Control under the NDIS” at the Future Horizons, NDCO One Day Autism Conference, Hobart, Tasmania
- Wojciech Nadachowski co-presented two panels at “The Power of Many” CoAct Conference, Old Parliament House, Canberra
The two panel presentations were:
- “The Dandelion Program” with Michael Fieldhouse, HP Australia, and Mitch Levy, Department of Human Services.
- “Focus on Ability” with Graeme Innes AM, Disability Discrimination Commissioner 2005-2014 and Caroline Casey, Kanchi Network, Ireland. Image http://coactlanding.eon.com.au/