Updated 28 June 2022
- Current approaches and barriers to consistent, timely and best practice autism diagnosis
- Knowledge and diagnosis of autism in Nepal
Autism in girls and women
- Misdiagnosis and under representation of females in autism data, and gender bias in autism assessment and support services
- How can we diagnose autistic girls earlier?
- “It Defines Who I Am” or “It’s Something I Have”: What Language Do [Autistic] Australian Adults [on the Autism Spectrum] Prefer?
- Supporting mental health: What young Australian autistic adults tell us.
- What is autistic burnout? Features, impact and prevention strategies
Adults: School and work
- Study of Australian School Leavers with Autism research directions survey results
- Workplace social challenges experienced by employees on the autism spectrum
- The demand for and adequacy of Commonwealth, state and local government transition-to-study services
- Recommendations from the 2021 ASfAR “Mental Wellbeing and Suicide Prevention in Autism” Conference and Roundtable
- How do resilience and coping strategies influence the mental health and well-being of autistic adults?
- Anxiety, depression and autistic adults
- What are the links between COVID-19, wellbeing, depression, and suicide risk factors in Australian autistic adults?
- The demand for and adequacy of Commonwealth, state and local government mental health services