Children aged 3 to 12 years
- Feeding and Eating in Autism Together (FEAST) Australia (survey)
Dr. Brittany St. John is seeking caregivers of autistic children who have feeding challenges to compete an online survey. You may qualify for the online survey research study about your child’s feeding challenges and the impact of these challenges on your child and family. We are particularly interested in further developing a comprehensive feeding assessment for children with autism. The survey should take approximately 60 minutes.
- Caregivers of children, ages 3-12 years, with a current Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) diagnosis.
- Caregiver must live in the same household with the child at least 50% of the time. All consent, instructions, and questionnaire information will be given and collected in English.
- If the child that is the focus of the questionnaires has an associated condition (e.g., tuberous sclerosis, neurofibromatisis, fragile X syndrome, Rett syndrome; blindness; deafness, cerebral palsy), the caregiver will be excluded.
Will I be paid to take part in the research study?
- Participants will receive a $10 upon completion of the survey
University of Wisconsin-Madison & La Trobe University ethics record #2021-1374
Email the Research team here: email@example.com